Is it possible to lift an ear 3mm (vertical)? If possible, how much will it cost?

Is it possible to lift an ear 3mm (vertical)?

My question is, why do you want to make such a minor correction?  If you have a 3mm or greater discrepency in the position of your ears, you are in good company -- around 85% of your fellow humans share such an asymmetry. 
Anyway, the answer to your question is yes -- it is possible to make a minor correction like this in the vertical position of an ear.  Costs for otoplasty are generally $3500-$4500, but yours is a special case and I would expect to cost less.
Best wishes!  Harry V. Wright MD, Sarasota, Florida

Sarasota Facial Plastic Surgeon