Do Infrared Saunas Actually Burn Calories?

At my fitness club they have an infrared sauna and many articles online claim that a 30 min session in a infrared Sauna is equivalent to 600 calories burned or jogging 6 miles. I cant find the sources though so I would like to know if this is true? Thanks

Saunas and Calorie Burning

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I guess that's why in every stock picture of a sauna they portray several chunky Russian men huddling about. The idea that raising ambient temperature in itself is equivalent to jogging 6 miles is as valid to the promise that eating yogurt will make you live past the 100 year mark. Hype bordering on bovine droppings.