I am using lumaglo cream, which is a mixture of hydroquinone and tretinoin, for skin lightning

Using lumaglo since from 3 years and I have become habitual to it nlw but as it cause harm in long term I want to avoid this but when I dnt apply for 2-3 days my skin becomes very dark again pigmentation occur. .plz help me n suggest any alternate cream in place of lumaglo which works same as lumaglo..

Dark skin pigmentation

this question requires a cosmetic consultation to address your skin type and all the skin care options and cosmetic treatments such as clear + brilliant and microneedling/prp.  best, dr. emer.