My cheeks are thin and not good looking. Please tell me how to get fat cheek and bouncy? please help me am I in trouble?

please help me to grow or to make fat cheeks medicines or any thing eles without any side effect

Fillers and cheek implants

Fillers offer a temporary improvement to augment the mid face and cheek areas. Cheek implants offer a permanent solution to augment the cheek area. Cheek implants are manufactured in a large variety of sizes and shapes, and are usually placed through intra-oral approach under  a brief general anesthesia as an outpatient procedure. For more information  and many examples of cheek implants, please see the link and the video below 

Fillers and cheek implants

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Cheek Augmentation -- Fillers such as Radiesse, Voluma, Perlane; Fat; Implants; Sculptra

Without a picture, it's difficult to determine what would be best. You're going to want an expert injector.  Fat, fillers, such as Radiesse, Voluma, implants and Sculptra can all be used.  Please see a professional for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer

Cheeks

This is a bit of an odd question, but ways to grow your cheeks are to:  gain weight, or use fillers.  Most common fillers to fill the cheeks:  Sculptra, Voluma, Lyft, fat grafting.  I will use a variety, or perhaps even at times a combination, for my patients to achieve a natural, long-lasting result.

Cheeks