I am suffering from hair loss and thinning of hair what kind of treatment is suitable for me? (Photos)

I am 25 years old male and loosing hair from the front of my head and top of my head I consulted a dermatologist in Indore and was given minoxidil to apply and suggested for meso therapy. Need your reviews and suggestions as loosing hair at this small age is so frustrating.

I am suffering from hair loss and thinning of hair what kind of treatment is suitable for me?

Greetings

Thank you for your question and photo, 

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women.

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Organic Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique that moves individual hair follicles from a part of the body called “donor site” to bald or balding part of the body known as the “recipient site”. Grafts containing hair follicles that are obtained from genetically resistant to balding area transplanted to the bald scalp by latest minimally invasive technique. One of the most important reasons of the hair loss is the decreased quality of the scalp. Therefore to make the only transplantation would provide only a limited benefit without improving the quality of the scalp. In the “Organic Hair Transplantation”

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Consultation

you should have a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon who can evaluate your scalp and hair, and discuss the options that you have available to you. minoxidil is a start but there are other things out there. remember, hair loss is progressive, and the sooner you are seen, the better off you will be in the long run.

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Getting to the Bottom of It--Seeking Hair Loss Treatment: PRP and Progesterone with Minoxidil

Minoxidil works best in combination with other non-invasive options like PRP/progesterone injections. See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Recession

The best way to treat recession is wiht hair transplants. All ofther treatment will have no impact on the recession. The use of the drug finasteride may slow down the process. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Loss Solutions

There are many treatment options to help maintain your hair.  I am glad that you went to a physician to obtain a diagnosis and treatment plan.  Among the hair loss solution, there is finasteride, minoxidil, low light laser therapy, vitamins, platelet rich plasma, and antifungals to name a few.  My suggestion is to follow the advice of your physician, or seek consultation from a physician who specializes in hair loss and hair loss treatment.  

Steven Gabel, MD, FACS
Portland Hair Restoration Surgeon