Can I get a clear phitrum by a simple way? Must it be by surgery? (Photo)

Is there a surgery about the philtrum? Because, I don't have a clearly philtrum. It was make me sad. Every people said to me, that I'm the strange people because no philtrum. And is need an expensive cost to do a surgery for that?

Can I get a clear phitrum by a simple way? Must it be by surgery?

The cupids bow area can be enhanced or build very easily with HA dermal fillers. If you like the results, then micro injections of fat grafting can be utilized later for a more permanent result.

Hope this helps,
Dr. Gus Diaz

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip augmentation and philtrum

I often inject this area with a little filler and it provides a beautiful and natural result.  I prefer Restylane Silk for this area.  Please consult an experienced cosmetic dermatologist for this advanced technique.  Best, Dr. Green

Philtrum

Your photo demonstrates a pretty lip shape with a well defined Cupids bow.  The simplest means to improve your lip aesthetics and create philtral ridges would be through the injection of a filler, a simple office based procedure.  Although temporary, the results would be more naturally looking than any surgical procedure to try to build a philtrum.

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon