How to fix my asymmetrical face? (photos)

[Excuse my English, it isn't my 1st language.] This is my number one insecurity. I've always been realizing it whenever I move my face even only tiny bit of an expression. I think, my face on the right side is a bit longer than the left side. Also, my lips looks skewed and uneven. I also feel odd to fit my teeth perfectly when I bite something. Can you give me advice what I should do? Thank you :) (If the pictures don't really look clear, just tell me, I'll give the better one.)

Doctor Answers 1

Getting the Results You Want with Fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill), Sculptra and fat

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss your desired results and options. Fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill), Sculptra and fat can be used to help improve shape. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 204 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.