How to fix my asymmetrical face? (photos)

[Excuse my English, it isn't my 1st language.] This is my number one insecurity. I've always been realizing it whenever I move my face even only tiny bit of an expression. I think, my face on the right side is a bit longer than the left side. Also, my lips looks skewed and uneven. I also feel odd to fit my teeth perfectly when I bite something. Can you give me advice what I should do? Thank you :) (If the pictures don't really look clear, just tell me, I'll give the better one.)

Getting the Results You Want with Fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill), Sculptra and fat

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss your desired results and options. Fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill), Sculptra and fat can be used to help improve shape. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer