What causes my face look square /chubby? Which surgery suits me? (photo)

I have always wondered what causes my face look square. Is it caused by facial bone ,muscle or fat ?

What causes my face look square /chubby?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years.  From the photos, your cheeks are flat in the front, there is excess fat below the cheeks and the chin is weak.  These combine to create a wide, oval shaped face.  

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  This would be combined with liposuction to further shape the cheeks and face.