What should I do to have an appealing nose that fit with my face? (photos)

I have the typical Asian nose; wide and flat. I always feel the biggest thing that bothers the proportional of my face is the width of my nose. Is it right? So, how can I achieve the appealing nose that fit with my facial structure?

Rhinoplasty , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. Rhinoplasty is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures that take place. The procedure works to improve the size, proportion and overall appearance of your nose. Nose surgery can correct the size and shape in addition to repairing any internal structural damage that may impair your breathing and sinus function. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asian rhinoplasty decisions

The most important question to answer is how you feel about your nose, since the decision to pursue elective cosmetic surgery is purely personal one.  

The safest way to achieve a natural-appearing and permanent result is with Asian rhinoplasty using autologous grafts (tissue from your own body).  It's important to maintain the proper proportions between the tip and bridge to create the most attractive results.  

If you do decide to pursue surgery, be sure to do your research and get the opinions of several board-certified surgeons experienced and respected in Asian rhinoplasty before proceeding. 

Donald B. Yoo, MD