Can I get an upper and lower blepharoplasty?

Can I get those two and a lip lip lift?

There is no way to answer your question without a photo. If you want the beast solution you should visit a BS plastic surgeon for an exam.

The short answer is that I don't know.  You would need to submit photographs and your medical history for an accurate assessment.  My advice would be to schedule a consultation with an experienced surgeon.Best of luck!

Jeffrey B. Wise, MD, FACS
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty Candidate?

Without photos, we can not guide you. Consult in person with an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon to understand your options. 

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Upper and lower eyelids with lip lift

Thanks for the question.  Yes upper and lower eyelids can be done at the same time as a lip lift.  The are anatomically distinct aesthetic units that can be treated at the same time.

You would have to be evaluated in person to determine if you are a candidate for the eyelids and the lip procedure.  Best of luck.

Can I have a lip lift and blepharoplasty?

Yes. These surgeries can be and are often combined. In fact, I prefer to have my patients do their lower and upper eyelid surgeries together so they do not have to heal twice.

Jeffrey M. Joseph, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty and Lip Lifts

Upper and lower blepharoplasty can be done at the same time as a lip lift. There would be no reason that they could not be combined during a single surgery.

Eyelid and facial procedures can be combined

Blepharoplasty and lip augmentation can be combined in most cases. This is a very good question because the eyelid region and the mouth region are the earliest areas of the face to typically show aging changes, and the techniques for natural rejuvenation of these areas are similar.For example, autologous fat transfer is an ideal way to rejuvenate the eye region by naturally filling in age-related volume loss, and fat transfer is Ike of the most effective, natural ways of replenishing age-related volume loss of the lips and the tissues around the jowls. When this is combined with skin rejuvenation techniques such as lasers or peels, the result can be stunningly natural. Sometimes traditional surgical approaches to addressing the eye region- Blepharoplasty- can be combined or added to the skin and volume treatments in cases where true skin excess or substantial contour abnormalities are present.  Your best bet is to consult with a surgeon experienced and focused on eyelid and facial cosmetic surgery.  Good luck!

Tanuj Nakra, MD, FACS
Austin Oculoplastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Blepharoplasty can be performed in conjunction with lip augmentation, however, it is important to understand your level of need and your desired result. The eyelid area benefits from a chemical peel as a follow-up procedure to create additional tightening. The chemical peel and other tightening procedures can improve lips, and may be able to achieve the result you desire in that region. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures usually ok

Thanks for the question. It's difficult to tell if you're a candidate for these procedures without seeing your photos. However, it is very common for people to undergo multiple procedures at the same time. So long as the total time is less than about 5-6 hours, there are usually no issues. Your best bet is to discuss your goals with a plastic surgeon in person and get their opinion. I hope this helps and best of luck!~Dr. Sieber