My top lip is too big? Is there a procedure to fix this?

It's like it turns up too much and the pink part underneath shows and it causes it to look as though there's no definite shape. I'd like them slimmer and more defined like I don't really have a Cupid bow just this upper lip "mass" that is rather obnoxious in proportion to the rest of my face, as I have what many call a baby face with small features so this really stands out. It's also so overly upturned it casts a shadow on the skin right above it making it appear as though I have a moustache!

Lip Reduction

While lip reduction can reduce the size of the upper lip and the amount of pink mucosal show, it will not change the shape of the cupid's bow. That has to be done by a direct approach at the vermilion-cutaneous junction.

Lip Reduction

photos would help, but it sounds like lip reduction surgery is a good option for you. I do the surgery under local in my office, and it takes about 1 hour. Check out the link below for more info,  Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon Good Luck

Robert M. Tornambe, MD