How can I get rid of deep tear trough? It's taking my self confidence.I'm thinking of having fat transfer to tear trough.(photo)

Tear Troughs

Fat transfer is probably the first line treatment consideration for tear troughs. But your tear troughs are much more than. You have significant infraorbital rim retrusion and lower eyelid retraction has a a result. Fat grafting is probably to going to be an adequate treatment even if the fat takes.

I'm thinking of having fat transfer to get rid of deep tear trough?

Fat transfer is a excellent treatment for the deep tear trough area. Please visit link below this paragraph. Fillers can be used but only last 6 to 12 months. Fat has lasted two decades in my patients.

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Deep Tear Troughs

Fat Grafting could definitely help fill the hollow that you have under the eyes. I would suggest trying a filler first so that you can get an idea of what the final result may look like. Generally fillers placed in the tear trough area can last a year or more.

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Tear trough

You are correct in that you have a very hollow deep tear trough.  I would always recommend trying some fillers such as Restylane first. These should last at least a year and give you an idea of how you would look if you do something more permanent.  I like doing fat, but if not done correctly it can make it look worse.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon