Are there any procedures that could help me grow new skin and have a better texture? (photos)

Ready done a session of CO2 laser with PRP, it gave great results for overall quality but I still see so many flaws with my texture. I am in front of the camera a lot so the way light bounces off my face, I do not like at all.

Camera and facial rejuvenation

The camera can do great and powerful things as well as magnify the smallest flaws.

The days of social media and video are good for Surgeons. You are doing everything right. Research and check all of your options. If it is shadows that you dislike from the camera you may need to consider some augmentation. Whether it be from fat transfer, implants or some sort of filler. It would be important for me to see the video that you dislike. 

I also recommend talking to your camera person and your make-up team. They can really do wonders and sometimes even prevent you from making decisions that would otherwise cost you time and money.

Hope this helps

DrC

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Skin Rejuvenation with lasers, RF treatments, sculptra, microneedling/prp

I find that a combination of lasers or RF, sculptra for collagen building, microneedling/prp and skin care help with skin rejuvenation and texture. I recommend a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer