Is there any plastic surgeon that will do check ups with patients in Indiana that had surgery out the country?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. Im really sure that you will find a good board certified plastic surgeon who can help you to achieve your desired results located in indiana. 

Follow-up After Having Plastic Surgery Abroad

Your situation is just one of the reasons having plastic surgery abroad is not looked upon favorably. I'm sure you can find someone in Indiana. Be prepared to pay a fee for their services. Postoperative visits would've been included in your suregeon's fee in whichever country you had your surgery. Often people think they're saving money by having surgery abroad, but don't realize that if they're paying for the follow-up, there is no cost savings. Best of luck!

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

Medical Tourism

Yes, there probably is.  I would call around to several plastic surgeons in your area to discuss the situation.  They likely will charge a fee to assume your care.

Dr. Dan Krochmal

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon