Can I get the list of these surgeries at once?

Can I get a rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, Botox on my 11's, forehead smooth shaving, lower hairline surgery, lower blepharoplasty, mid face lift, upper lift surgery and a chin implant and lips suction on my jawline and neck with co2 laser on my face? Like is all of this possible in one surgery.

Multiple procedures

Thank you for your questions. Can you have facial injectables, upper and lower bleph, endobrow and mid face lift, Chin implant, neck lipo, rhinoplasty, and resurfacing? The short answer is yes, but you need to have a long discussion with your surgeon concerning your motivation and how long you have considered these changes, the anticipated postoperative course and recovery period, your health risk related to anesthesia,  and any added risks/benefits associated with combining procedures. Several of your procedures use the same access and combining them makes sense.  You should make sure your surgeon is comfortable with multiple procedures in a single setting and get his input on splitting up the procedures if it is recommended/beneficial. You should seek a very experienced facial surgeon for this list of simultaneous procedures. I hope this helps. Take care. 

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Extensive Facial Surgery

All of these facial procedures can be done at the same time. But I would advise that the laser resurfacing be deferred until later. The raw skin from the laser resurfacing and its healing will be aggravated by the amount of facial swelling that all of the other procedures will cause. This will make your recovery even more difficult and unpleasant.

Multiple procedures

It is possible to combine procedures and its done commonly. I personally would not attempt all that you have listed in a single setting for a variety of reasons. Your best option is to meet with a PS and prioritize your issues and let your surgeon come up with a viable treatment plan.

Too much surgery

Unless you are planning on going into a witness protection plan, that is far too much surgery to undergo. That much surgery will clearly change the identity of the patient. It's probably  best not to exceed five hours of operative time under anesthesia. Botox is performed in the office setting.

Multiple procedures

I think its too much surgery for one surgeon. He/She won;'t be at the top of his/her game 3/4 the way through all that.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon