How many laser treatments on average for the best results?

I have really poor skin quality. I have more than tons of blackheads on my cheeks, forehead and chin. I also have really large pores on my cheeks and forehead. I also have whiteheads on my forehead. About how many laser treatments can I get for the best improved skin I can possibly achieve?

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

There isn't a specific number of treatments people need, you do as many as you can to get the best outcome or to get to an optimal improvement and then you maintain.  Please combine with microneedling/PRP to get better outcomes.  Dr. Emer.