I'm interested in a Brazilian butt lift , I need some info on that and how I can find the right doctor thats affordable?

how much does a brazilian butt lift cost ? how can i find the right doctor?
See average cost for Brazilian Butt Lift

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

BBL

Thank you for your question.There are several factors that can affect the cost of this procedure: location, surgeon, and how many areas you wish to harvest fat from (liposuction). When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I would do some research on plastic surgeons in your area and be sure to consult with the ones who are board certified in plastic surgery for optimal results. I can tell you that the average cost of a BBL according to Realself is between $6,000 and $7,000. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift Revision/ BBL / Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

The cost varies from city to city and PS to PS. You want to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who does a good number of these. You should ask to look at before/after photos. The "right" doctor for you may not necessarily be the "right" doctor for someone else. It really depends on what is important to you. If bedside manner and availability is important then you want to make sure the PS doesn't make you feel rushed and spends plenty of time with you at your consultation. If experience is most important then you want to do your homework and make sure the PS that you see are board certified and do a lot of this particular procedure. If cost is most important to you, you will likely end up traveling to Miami or out of the country.