I have these lines. I was wondering would fat transfer be the best for eyes? I want a permanent change (Photo)

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP can improve under eye hollows. My patients try to get non surgical treatments to avoid surgery. We use PRP and stem cells there often. Best, Dr. Emer

Lower lif hollowing

I think that you should start off with filler products that can resorb.  You may not like that final result and like this it can be dissolved or will resorb over time. 

Lower lid hollowing

You have a very deep tear trough.  You also look very young.  I would recommend using HA filler such as Restylane in this area.  It works well and can last for at least a year.   

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to lower lids

Hello! The lower eyelid skin is the thinnest skin on the body and will show any imperfections. The best results in that area are usually obtained with fillers. They are very long lasting- in that area we typically see years of persistance, and hyaluronic acids such as Restylane have a smooth, even contour. I would not recommend fat in that area.

Catherine Winslow, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat under eyes

Hello. Thank you for your question and photos.   I wouldn't recommend the fat on that area.   A very fine line between a great result and a bad one exists.   You could end up with bags under your eyes. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD