I have heard about the vampire procedure, Does that type of cosmetic procedure helps with rejuvenation of skin?

I am interested in now that i am in my 40 what type of procedures I could use to give my skin a youthful look. I have used botox before but only on my forehead? Can I use botox around eyes and face?

Vampire Lift for 40's

In my opinion it just depends on the kind of results you expect. What we do is inject the PRP and we also inject filler so you will see instant results right after the procedure. Treatments are usually completed in under an hour. Because most of what's being injected comes from your own body, Vampire Facelifts pose a minimal risk and low side effects. Patients may experience some redness, discomfort, swelling, tenderness, bruising, and lumps, but these symptoms usually go away within a couple of days. You can look up pictures of the Vampire FaceLift but be sure it's the LIFT not the Vampire Facial.

Non-surgical Skin Rejuvenation at 40

Dear princessyf:Aging affects each of us differently. During the early years, the skin actively repairs itself but after 30 passive declines in structure and function. Depending on the desired effect you wish to achieve at the age of 40 without a in-person evaluation, consider:
  • Botox
  • ZO Skin Health
  • Sculptra
  • HA fillers.
I have yet to see the injection of PRP into the subcutaneous facial skin show any tangible improvement in tightening nor rejuvenation. I do believe PRP works well for fine lines, mild firming and acne scarring with micro-needling. 
For more information, please reference the link below.
All the best!

Dean P. Kane, MD, FACS

PRP for Face Skin Rejuvenation / Vampire Facial --- Combine with Lasers, Microneedling

I find this is very great for rejuvenation but needs to be combined with lasers, fillers, or skin tightening to get the ultimate outcomes.  Dr. Emer.

Skin rejuvenation...

I suggest visiting with a provider that offers the services you are interested in and is a core aesthetic physician (facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, or dermatologist). A consultation a plan can be established to help you reach your goals. 
A PRP (platelet rich plasma) Microneedling session can certainly help to rejuvenate the skin. Please click my link for greater details. Best results are often seen after a series of three sessions and can be combined with injection of fillers or the PRP/ PRFM (platelet rich fibrin matrix), which is derived from your own blood products. 
Botox can be used around the eyes and other regions of the face, but your core provider can help to guide you where it is actually needed on you. Check out my video on how Botox is used in a preventative manner. 
Good luck!

Parker A. Velargo, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Microneedling with PRP

It sounds like you are referring to microneedling with PRP, commonly called the vampire facial.  Microneedling with PRP is a great treatment for smoothing fine lines and wrinkles, correcting scars, increasing plumpness and overall rejuvenation of the skin.  The procedure involves taking a small blood sample from your body and separating the PRP (platelet rich plasma) from the other components.  The PRP is then topically applied to the skin following a microneedling procedure.  PRP releases growth factors into the deeper layers of the skin to stimulate new collagen and elastin.  I've been very impressed with the results in my practice.
Botox is commonly used for the smoothing the facial wrinkles of the forehead, between the brows (glabellar region) and around the corners of the eyes (crow's feet).
I hope that helps.  Good luck!

Chaneve Jeanniton, MD
Brooklyn Oculoplastic Surgeon