I need a generous surgeon who is willing to do an Otoplasty!

Hello the short story is that I have protruding ears. I have suffered with this a long time. I am a junior in High School and I am so tired of being bullied. I need a surgeon who is generous enough to donate their time to perform an otoplasty. I have 6+ siblings and my parents can't afford this surgery. I have suffered so long and it would give me great relief if I were to have this done. This surely would be the greatest gift I could receive. Please consider!
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

I will be more than happy to do a complimentary Otoplasty for you. You will only have to pay for any supplies that I will use for the procedure. My usual fee is $3500 that I will not charge. My only condition is that you pay it forward by doing an act of generosity by volunteering your time in community service and provide me with two references that can confirm that you are a kind person. 
Warm regards
Dr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Complimentary surgery

Otoplasty can be a very rewarding surgery. I actively teach in two plastic surgery residency programs and they both have programs to treat people just like you.  Contact your nearest plastic surgery training program and I would bet that they have similar clinics, which hopefully can help you.

John Dean, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Otoplasty procedure

It may be difficult to find someone to perform elective cosmetic surgery for free, however look around at your local university medical training program for  the Resident's in plastic surgery and facial plastic surgery. They most likely have some type of discounted program to allow the Resident/Fellow to  perform the procedures under direct supervision at a reduced cost