10 years post-op breast implants and I want to remove them.

But I don't know how will I look

Breast Implant Removal

If you are considering removing your breast implants, it is always a good idea to intentionally rupture them in the office and remove the saline , you can get a good picture of what you will look like. If you have pre existing silicone implants, this is not an option. Many women choose to have their breasts lifted after removing the implants to restore a more youthful, perky appearance, but it is not necessary if you don't want more surgery.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant Removal

If they are silicone, the only way to know how they'll look is if you remove them.  If they are saline, you can have your surgeon intentionally rupture the implants with a needle without actually taking out the implant.  I recommend consulting with your previous surgeon (or a new local one if that surgeon is no longer in practice) to discuss your options.

Dr. Dan Krochmal

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

You have continued to age over the last 10 years, so your breast may not look like they did prior to implants.  Wear a good compression bra for several weeks following surgery to promote healing.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Breast implant removal

There are many factors that will determine how you will look after the implants are removed.  Some include the size of the implants, the elasticity of the skin, any pregnancies and/or breastfeeding since the breast augmentation done, weight gain/loss since the augmentation, and genetics.  I recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more.

Camille Cash, MD