My breasts feel too full and a bit saggy. I would love to have them perky and nipples a little larger. Any suggestions?

Breast options

Thanks for your inquiry, but without a picture it is impossible to advise your personal breast options.  In general a breast lift can reduce the breast and increase the firmness of the breast.  Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon and good luck.  

Saggy Breasts?

If you are unhappy with your breast shape and/or size, then a consultation with a plastic surgeon would be beneficial.  They will examine you, discuss your goals, and come up with a good plan to get you where you want to be.

Dr. Dan Krochmal

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

Lift

It is very difficult to answer your question without photos or more importantly an exam which I suggest  that you schedule.

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon

Schedule a consultation

Good afternoon,

Much like everyone else's suggestions, it's best to schedule an appointment with your local surgeon for the best route of action. It is difficult to recommend a line of treatment without having seen anything.

Norman M. Rowe, MD

Do I need a Breast Lift?

Agree with the previous Dr's.  Need photographs or an exam to determine your needs  but it sounds like you might be between needing a breast lift or a breast reduction which would also include a lift.  If you are a D cup or above a reduction-lift might be the way to go. As recommended, you should seek the help of  a board certified Plastic Surgeon.  Good Luck

Joseph Rucker, MD, FACS
Eau Claire Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical examination performed and an accurate opinion on what you may be a good candidate for. It seems from what you are describing you may benefit from a breast lift to reduce the sagging of your breasts and nipple tattooing to give the appearance of larger nipples/areolas. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your question.  Without photographs it is difficult to offer definite recommendations but surgical options like a breast lift can remove any excess breast skin while reshaping the areola.  Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation. 

Breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your description, you may be a candidate for a breast lift.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Breast Lift NYC

While photos and physical exam would be helpful, it sounds like a breast lift, or mastopexy is your best option. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Implants and lifting

Implants can provide a very modest lift.
Imagine a partially deflated balloon tacked against a wall.  Much like you see at a carnival dart toss.
Now, imagine inflating the balloon.  You can imagine how it would lift off that wall somewhat.  So even though no specific maneuvers are being done to lift that balloon, it will rise slightly just due to the reinflation.
The same thing happens with the breast implant.  The degree of lift is slight, usually only about 1-2 cm.  This may be all you need, it may not be.  That depends upon a visit with a board-certified plastic surgeon.  If you do need a lift, it is far better to accept the scars with the procedure, which will fade with time, rather than a poorly-shaped breast with the breast tissue hanging off the implant unnaturally.

Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon