My breasts feel too full and a bit saggy. I would love to have them perky and nipples a little larger. Any suggestions?

Consultation Needed

unfortunately it isn't possible to tell you much without photos or an exam. You could meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person to discuss your concerns and goals. They will examine you and then make recommendations for treatment.

All the best 

Sagging Breasts

Depending upon the circumstances, a breast lift is designed to address the sagging component of your breast. This correction is what some patients refer to as perkiness.  The best place to start would be with a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience in breast surgery.  In your consultation you should be able to review before and after photos to better understand what can and cannot be done.

Kevin Bounds, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast options

Thanks for your inquiry, but without a picture it is impossible to advise your personal breast options.  In general a breast lift can reduce the breast and increase the firmness of the breast.  Please seek an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon and good luck.  

Saggy Breasts?

If you are unhappy with your breast shape and/or size, then a consultation with a plastic surgeon would be beneficial.  They will examine you, discuss your goals, and come up with a good plan to get you where you want to be.

Dr. Dan Krochmal

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL

Daniel Krochmal, MD
Chicago General Surgeon

It is very difficult to answer your question without photos or more importantly an exam which I suggest  that you schedule.

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon

Schedule a consultation

Good afternoon,

Much like everyone else's suggestions, it's best to schedule an appointment with your local surgeon for the best route of action. It is difficult to recommend a line of treatment without having seen anything.

Norman M. Rowe, MD

Do I need a Breast Lift?

Agree with the previous Dr's.  Need photographs or an exam to determine your needs  but it sounds like you might be between needing a breast lift or a breast reduction which would also include a lift.  If you are a D cup or above a reduction-lift might be the way to go. As recommended, you should seek the help of  a board certified Plastic Surgeon.  Good Luck

Joseph Rucker, MD, FACS
Eau Claire Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical examination performed and an accurate opinion on what you may be a good candidate for. It seems from what you are describing you may benefit from a breast lift to reduce the sagging of your breasts and nipple tattooing to give the appearance of larger nipples/areolas. Best of luck in your endeavors.

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your question.  Without photographs it is difficult to offer definite recommendations but surgical options like a breast lift can remove any excess breast skin while reshaping the areola.  Be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation. 

Breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your description, you may be a candidate for a breast lift.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD