I'm freaking out! What should I do? (photos)

I seen my primary physician today they gave me different wound care plans and now my breast have gotten worse. I'm scared. Is my breast going to fall off? What should I use? Theplastic surgeon doctor is in Florida. I can't go back.

Breast wound issues

These wounds should be examined by a plastic surgeon in person. Your plastic surgeon in Florida is still responsible for helping you in these situations, so it is up to him to help you find a surgeon local to you to help with your issues. Call your plastic surgeon today and get advice on what to do in the meantime, and whom to call.
Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Breast issue

You should see a local plastic surgeon to get appropriate wound care. While a primary care doctor is the right person to see for medical issues, wound care is best treated by a plastic surgeon. Good luck.

Breast wound

I highly suggest you call your plastic surgeon and discuss what has happened. There are many different wound care therapies. If you are unable to see your plastic surgeon, I would discuss referral.

Kiran Polavarapu, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/Silicone Implants/Revision Breast Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Please follow up with your plastic surgeon and ask him/her to refer you to a fellow colleague locally to manage your post operative care and give you proper wound care instructions.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Wound care issues

From your photograph, it would appear to me that not only do you need wound care, you need some debridement of some of the tissue that's not living. This is ideally done by a plastic surgeon. I would call the plastic surgeon who operated on you and ask them to help you find someone in your region that can follow you along and possibly do the revision that you may need several months from now. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

I'm freaking out! What should I do?

Appears as serious potential vertical wound dehiscence that needs PS care, in person. Either fly back to Vanity in Miami or find and paid for a local PS in IN to render care. This will be expensive, locally, in the $500 to $2,000 ranges. Guess the cheap way became the expensive one!.Sorry but complications occur. Maybe your surgeon can contact a PS colleague in IN for you to see, if you can get in touch with him? 

Open wound on breasts

Sorry to hear about your open wound.  In general, your PS is the one who should be taking care of your wounds and directing your care; not your primary doc.  If your PS is out of town, he or she should have another PS who is cross-covering.  You should go see that person.  Proper wound care can minimize future scarring.

Needs wound care

Different wound care techniques can all help your breast opening.
These wounds will take time to heal and need local wound care and observation to make sure an underlying breast implant is safe.
Later you will need some scar revision to improve the scarring from this.
Dr. Denkler