Should I get fat transferred or a Brazilian but lift?

Doctors I need your help. I want to switch 180 my eating habits and I want to get physically fit. My body is like a rectangle. I don't have curves, I don't have an hour glass shaped body and my butt is flat. I do have fat on my stomach, I should say an apple shaped. Please give me honest advice here and helpful advice. Should I get my fat transformed to my butt, or can I get a butt by just working out. I just feel I won't get an hour glass genome girl shape by working out.

Body shape change

Congratulations on your decision to change your eating habits into more healthy ones. In order to change the shape of your body , you will need a liposculpture  with BBL ( fat transfer to your butt ) . This is the only way , you can achieve some curves : removing the fat from unwanted areas, and adding it to the areas you want to enhance.Best wishes 

Basically the same procedure

Brazilian butt lift is done with a fat transfer. SO yes you need to have fat harvested from other are of the body to be injected in the buttocks

BBL

Thank you for your question.You can increase the size and shape of your buttocks by performing exercises that target the gluteal muscles and decrease the size of your waist through a healthy balanced diet and exercise regime but this isn’t going to happen overnight, the results will be gradual and require dedication. This is why people elect cosmetic surgery some times because you can obtain the results faster or target areas with stubborn fat. If you have a BMI of 30 or below and have adequate fat pockets for harvesting you would be a candidate for a BBL. The fat can be harvested from multiple areas on your body and injected into the hips and buttocks to build those up and give you that curvier silhouette. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical examination of your body and see if it is possible to achieve your cosmetic goals.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon