If you didn't have very much fat for a first BBL, how could you get a second one?

bbl touch up

You absolutely right Nadine.  You could and should only get a second one if indeed your surgeon feels that you have sufficient volume to achieve your desired goal for shape and size.  In the end, it’s important to choose whatever means necessary to achieve your desired goals for size, but more importantly shape! My patients generally seek to have a perky or curvaceous butt that is shapely, whether they are full-figured and voluptuous or shredded fitness types, and everything in the middle. Depending on your end goals, you may either need multiple grafting procedures. Consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon that does all 3 major types of enhancements (Implants, Fat Grafting, and Combinations) to understand all your options.

BBL and no fat

If you do not have any fat available from donor sites, then you might want to consider implants. Best of luck.

Fat for BBL

Fat utilized for BBL is taken from diet and exercise resistant locations which vary based on sex and ethnicity.  Every patient can have liposuction from the thigh which is a cylinder shape to get enough fat for most body frames.  The benefit of having a smaller frame is less fat is necessary to affect a change in appearance. So smaller frames have less fat, but need less to see a difference in my experience.