Would enhancement with fillers help my under eye area and the folds around nose and mouth? (photos)

I had rhinoplasty, septoplasty, turbinate reduction and liposuction along the neck and jaw area. My eyes no longer swell like they did prior to surgery. I do not like the hollowed appearance they have. I'm wondering if this could be helped with fillers? It has been suggested before that fillers should be added to my cheek area, wondering if this would slightly lift the folds around my nose and mouth as well. Concentrated Retinol cream is not helping.

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Fillers, lasers, microneedling, fat all do well for the under eye area. There are a lot of options for improving the nasolabial folds and this often means fillers for the folds themselves but also lifting around the mouth and cheeks to build underlying anatomical support. In our practice we combine Sculptra with other fillers "layered" on top to get the most conservative natural look.  Please see a facial sculpting expert.  Best, Dr. Emer. I suggest seeing an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer

Fillers

kakoepke, not a big fan of fillers for this purpose. I would recommend you consider a "SOOF lift blepharoplasty". Search the Internet and view the video. Should you agree look for an experienced surgeon near you familiar with this technique. Look for a lot of photos. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon