How much will it cost to do liposuction of my stomach?

Cost of Liposuction

Thanks for your question. The cost will vary per surgeon, how many areas, etc. During consultation, you will receive the final quote, and the surgeon will talk about any financing options he/she may have.

How much does liposuction of the stomach cost?

Cost varies in different areas of the country. Typically it ranges from 1200-1500$ per area. The abdomen is considered 2 areas. The northeast and west geographically are typically a bit more expensive. In the Houston, sugarland area the cost is approximately as what I stated above. Therefore in your case it would cost approximately 2500- 3000$. In our practice that does cover all costs including facility and anesthesia.
Good luck.  

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction costs

Costs vary in different parts of the country, but the surgeon's fee is likely to be $1500 an area.
Costs may increase for those who are obese.

Hope you find this information helpful.
Best wishes!

Liposuction and Price

Liposuction pricing is dependent on a lot of things but mainly the expertise of the surgeon and how detailed the procedure. The type of liposuction shouldn't matter as the person using the tool is always better than any tool on its own. I have 5 different devices and customize my approach to each person, their goals, and their body shapes. Anyone discounting for areas or size of the person is really not doing liposculpting, they are doing bulk reduction of fat and that never gives the best results. You should go to someone with expertise, who specializes in body shaping/contouring, and has a practice dedicated to this type of procedure. This will limit any complications or poor results. Best, Dr. Emer.

Expect to pay $1500 per area for liposuction.

Liposuction will cost between 1000 and $1500 per area depending on the size the patient in the anesthetic chosen. The abdomen generally is considered two areas.

Cost of liposuction

The cost of liposuction has many components. Different types such as Laser lipo can have a different cost than ultrasound assisted.There's the surgeon's fee, facility fee, anesthesia fee, and possibly a fee for postop garments. Different areas of the country likewise will have different fees. New York and California seem to have higher fees than where you're located in the Midwest. The average fee for one area of liposuction under general anesthesia in Louisville Kentucky would be  between $4000 and $5000. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Price of Liposuction

Our practice is an expert in liposuction and especially mini-lipo with minimal downtime and inconvenience. With that said, liposuction is dependent on time and it can run from a mini-lipo ($3500 est.) and up. With the mini-lipo the patients are back to unrestricted activity the next day. Getting back to work quickly is really where the benefit lies.

Peter J. Capizzi, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction costs

The cost of liposuction varies from city to city and doctor to doctor.  When inquiring about cost make sure that you are quoted the entire fee, not just the surgeon's fee.  There are costs for anesthesia, facility, garments, post op care, etc, you want to know the entire cost.  The more areas that are treated with liposuction, the higher the fee will be.

Our fees start at $3,500 and go up from there.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who performs body contouring procedures frequently for the best possible results.

Good Luck!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Lipo cost

Depends on your BMI and if you want general or awake tumescent anesthesia, likely between $6500 and $10000

Abdominal Liposuction Cost

Thank you for your question.  At our practice, liposuction typically starts around $3500 for the first area.  Our surgical quotes include OR/anesthesia fees, surgeon fees, garments, and unlimited follow-up visits.  The length of surgery time and the amount of treated areas will have the largest influence on the cost.  A surgeon may recommend additional areas of liposuction (e.g. upper abdomen, lower abdomen, hips and flanks) to provide better contour.  I recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in order to gain more information specific to your body.