Can I get Botox on my 11s? (Photo)

Botox Treatment

Botox is very effective in reducing activity of the muscles that cause the "11's".  This group of muscles, the paired corrugator supercilli and procerus, account for knitting the medial brow and the formation of these lines.  For individuals who are of the age of consent and not currently pregnant, Botox works very well for about 3 months for this indication.  The indicated dose in 20 units for most individuals.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Can I get Botox on my 11's?

Thank you for your question. Yes, from the photo you have submitted you are a perfect candidate for Botox to your glabella. You will want to schedule a consultation with an expert injector and discuss your medical history.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Botox is so wonderful for those frown lines between the eyebrows.

Botox is easy to get injected and very quick to get done. It lasts about 3-4 months and makes such a big improvement in many patients.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox will help

Botox for frown lines such as yours is an excellent indication.
You will likely be thrilled after your treatment.
Botox takes about two weeks to fully take effect.
You will also feel a lift and lightness to your forehead that you will appreciate.
Dr. Denkler

Botox to 11 Lines

Yes you can and a little filler may help give an improved apperance.  See an expert for treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Botox for the 11s wrinkles between the eyes

Botox Cosmetic for the 11s wrinkles between the eyes is effective and reliable. Most importantly it is a safe place to inject. In fact it was the first are of the face approved by the FDA. 

Please consult with a trained professional who can perform a full facial analysis to create a treatment plan customized for you. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox on "11s"?

Thank you for your question and providing photos. The “11’s” on your forehead are from contraction of glabellar complex muscles. Treatment to this area with Botox will inhibit contraction of these muscles and smooth the wrinkles. I recommend you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Yes, you certainly can be treated with Botox for the "11" lines that you see on your forehead. Best of luck.

Yes you can

Botox is indicated for the 11 lines, or to treat the underlying muscles the procerus and corrugator muscles.  These muscles pull the eyebrows down and in, and by relaxing them you will no longer wrinkle up and get those 11 lines.  

Give it a shot and see how you like it

"The above answer has been given without seeing this patient and cannot be substituted for actual in-person examination and medical advice; it is only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Botox for 11s

Hello, and thanks for your question. 

Yes, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Botox, but one would need to take a history first to be certain. To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon