8 weeks post-op, concerned the pocket isn't large enough of the left side or CC. (Photo)

I'm 8wpo and my breast look totally different the right side is perfect and the left side seems smaller and isn't as full on the bottom... I'm starting to get concerned. I have 325cc mentor moderate plus silicone. I'm 5' 6" tall and about 125lbs. I'm 22 and have no children. They were a little but asymmetrical before but I didn't expect them to look like this after! What should I do..

Breast asymmetry

Thanks for your inquiry.  Please discuss the role of massage or a bandeau with your surgeon to get the left implant to fall. At eight weeks, with your surgeon's guidance you can still influence the final result.  Good Luck.  

Breast Asymmetry Post- Op

Based on your pictures, it does appear that one side could use a larger implant to balance out the breasts.  You have asymmetry in your preop pictures which is why your nipple position is still asymmetrical post op.  I would give it another month to settle, and then address it with your surgeon.  Sometimes breast asymmetries can look mild before surgery, but during surgery you discover that the chest wall is different and needs a much larger/ projecting implant.  

8 weeks post-op, concerned the pocket isn't large enough of the left side or CC.

I'm sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. Based on the photographs, your concerns regarding breast asymmetry are certainly understandable.

Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, advice, predictions, and/or meaningful reassurance. Physical examination will be necessary to determine the cause of the asymmetry.

Generally speaking, breast implants will "drop" into the pocket that was created during surgery and massaging the implants downward may assist in the dropping of the implants after surgery (for those patients who want to help with the settling of the implants). The rate of breast implant "settling" may depend on factors such as size of breast implant pocket dissected, tightness of the overlying skin/muscle layers, and size of breast implant utilized.
Normally, it takes about 3-6 months (for some patients longer) to see the final result. It is very common for one side to settle faster than the other.
Sometimes, one or both breasts implants do not settle as planned and revisionary breast surgery becomes necessary to improve the outcome. On other occasions, if the long-term breast asymmetry is mild ( understanding that absolute symmetry is very rarely achieved), patients will need to decide whether proceeding with revisionary breast surgery is worth the potential downsides associated with additional surgery.
Again, best to follow your plastic surgeon for more specifics. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.