Can I get a lower hairline lowering, shaving of my forehead that protrudes, like forehead brossing?

Thank you for your question. To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

This can done in the same setting.

Yes, both of these procedures can be done, and if you are planning on doing both they should be done at the same time.  This procedure is very safe, the results are immediate (though of course the scar takes time to heal), and overall satisfaction is very high.  Discuss with your surgeon if this procedure is right for you. Bryan Rolfes, MD

Bryan Rolfes, MD
Minneapolis Otolaryngologist

Lowing the hair line

You report that you may have a prominent bony forehead. Sometimes lowering the hairline in women work for this, See a good doctor first for a plan

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline Lowering and Reduction of Forehead Bossing

Reduction of forehead fullness, usually with bossing of the bone under the eye brows, is frequently done in combination with hairline lowering. This is best accomplished using the Irregular Trichophytic Hairline Incision technique that we described many years ago.