Tissue removed made dent in breast?? Idk 32 days post op breast augmentation. I had capsular contracture on right breast.

cc on right breast. Replaced implants and had capsulectomy. The right breast was more sore Than the other Now they r not sore but they look different both 435cc hp silicone slightly under muscle. When I bend oven I notice a dent or pulled in skin at top right of the breast even when I hutch over dent is visible. Both squishy and soft but right is not as big to me. What do u think is going on breast tissue taken out to create this dent u think? What about them not looking the same size but soft.

Visit a PS

Thank you for the question. It would be difficult to fully assess your situation without an in-person examination. Visit a board-certified plastic surgeon and have a full evaluation. Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi.

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Post op dent

I wish that I could give you an answer, but without seeing you in person, it is impossible to say what's causing the dent. I would suggest that you schedule a visit with your surgeon so that he or she can assess what is going on in person. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Visible dent

It is hard to say without an exam. It could be related to capsule removal, it could be the muscle, it could be the implant.  Best to see in person.

Asymmetry

From what you describe if only a capsulectomy was done on the right and not on the left, than I would expect the right breast to be more swollen than the left. As far as any contour irregularity without seeing you and maybe seeing your preoperative photos, it's difficult to know what this" dent" could be. I would go back to your operating plastic surgeon to discuss. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS