Is there a perfect Breast lift without implants?

I have seen a Million tear drop shaped breast implants that I love, but I have NEVER seen a breast lift I would risk my existing crappy breasts for. Does a perfect lift exist!? How do you get the breasts you want without implants? And WHO wants implants when your breasts are already a 38-FF!? I have seen nothing but keloids and Uneven breasts after "healing" Thank you for your response and time to answer

You are correct in that there is likely no "perfect" breast lift outcome;  on the other hand, the majority of breast lifts heal without keloid or hypertrophic scars. Based on your description, you will likely benefit breast lifting/reduction surgery; implants do not seem indicated.

My best suggestion: seek consultation with a few board certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate outcomes you would be pleased with. If, on the other hand, you cannot find any outcomes that you will be pleased with, avoid breast surgery.

Dr Kayser

Thank you for your question. Based on your information, you have enough volume and do not need an implant. If your breast need to be lifted, then there are a number of different techniques including short vertical scar lollipop type of lifts that can often give very good results. A simple concept would be to understand that every reduction gets a lift but not every lift gets a reduction as it all to mately does also relate to volume and cup size. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a scarless breast lift. I would certainly consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in all forms of breast surgery. I hope you have a wonderful day. Dr. Kayser - Detroit

Melek Kayser, MD
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Perfect breast lift

Thank you for your question. Given the current size of your breasts, I would not suggest a breast augmentation nor a breast lift. Rather, I would suggest you speak with one or more board certified plastic surgeons certified by the American Board of plastic surgery to discuss your options regarding a breast reduction.

Breast lift

I do not  know what the "perfect" breast lift is.  Many techniques use either a lollipop incision or a an anchor or inverted T incision. Scarring is often dependent upon the individual.

If you are truly a 38-FF then neither an augmentation procedure nor a lift would be a great option for you.  Most likely a breast reduction would provide your best results.  

When discussing the shape or volume of a breast a face to face consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is necessary.  I recommend seeing at least 2 board certified plastic surgeons for their opinions.  There is no obligation to have surgery and  you will be able to discuss your goals and expectations.

Good luck.