Would FL help with DSAP (photos)

I have many spots on my arms and legs and I am very self conscious about them. I have been treated with creams as well as blue light treatments that did absolutely nothing. I am a 51 yr old woman and hate the way I look because of this. I was told that this type of treatment may help.

NO.

No, fractional lasers will not help - unless one dose high density with multiple sessions.... not practical. DSAP is a difficult condition to treat, erbium fully ablative to the rim can help, but DSAP recurs, and the healing up time is over 2 weeks. All the best, 

Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist