I lost approximately 70lbs from weight loss surgery several years ago. (Photo)

Since losing the weight, I've lost my figure (butt is all gone) and I have embarrassing sagging skin that keeps me wearing long sleeve shirts and pants all year around. Based on the research that I've done, a lower body life and bbl will help me regain that body I once had. Based on the pictures that I've submitted, I would like to have the opinions, recommendations, and possible costs from professionals who has done these procedures in their practice. Thanks for your help!

BBL and body lift

You may want to have the BBL first to harvest as much fat as possible from especially the areas where the tissues are going to be removed.

I lost approximately 70lbs from weight loss surgery several years ago.

The BBL and the lifts can be performed at the same time or they can be staged.  

Body Contouring after Weight Loss

Certainly a lower body lift and arm lifts would be tremendously helpful in removing the most problematic areas of loose hanging skin. Restoring buttock volume is a difficult challenge in patents that have undergone large amounts of weight loss as they often do not enough fat to harvest and little buttock fat to inject into for a really success BBL result. A more successful option would be to place the removed skin and fat into the buttocks like implants. (dermal-fat grafts)