I have no kids, no health conditions. Will this affect me having kids later? (Photo)

Doctors say I'm good Candidate, I'm looking for the right doctor as well that will take good care of me kinda nervous,doing research can any recommend a extremely reasonable 3500-800 doctor please promotions prefer as well thanks everyone

I have no kids, no health conditions. Will this affect me having kids later?

Based on the pictures, a combined no-drain lipo-tummy tuck would give a nice result. See link below for examples. 

Tummy tuck; Will this affect me having kids later?

Safe pregnancy after tummy tuck is possible, but I would suggest that you complete pregnancies prior to tummy tuck surgery. As you can imagine, it is impossible to predict exactly what changes will occur ( after pregnancy). Pregnancy after abdominoplasty may cause CHANGES that MAY require further surgery to correct. 

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight. 

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

***I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question and photographs.

From the photos you have posted, you do look like a candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction to remove the excess fat and tighten the abdomen. Having a tummy tuck prior to having kids will not affect your chances of having children but may affect the results of your tummy tuck. If you are planning on having children soon I would wait to have these procedures done due to the fact that when I perform a tummy tuck I tighten the diastasis rectus muscle which brings in the waist. During pregnancy, this muscle stretches out and the chances are you would need a second tummy tuck.  Best wishes in your endeavors! 
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

DRDERBY

Thank you for your question. After a TT you can become pregnant but you will reduce a lot of the results that you have from your procedure. Thats why we as doctors say , in general, its better to wait after you have your child wish completed.But this is a personal decision , i also have client that had children after their TT procedure. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD