Was wondering if I'd be able to get smart Lipo on some areas to smooth out my stomach and also liposuction for BBL? (Photos)

Last year of December 2015 I had a bbl in Miami and was left with a very lumpy stomach, which I never had previous to that. I want to use smart lipo for the abdominal region and was wondering if some fat can be harvested simultaneously from various parts of my body to get another bbl from traditional liposuction? I wanted a bigger bum and as time has gone by it has gone down some and would like it to be more fuller.

Liposuction irregularities.

The lumps on your stomach will requires a liposuction revision.  Using a laser will probably not help.  We use special liposuction cannulas to break up the uneven fat and scar tissue to try to smooth the area out.  We then follow this with aggressive massage and compression.  As long as you have extra fat, you can always transfer more to your buttocks.

Cedar Park Family Physician

Was wondering if I'd be able to get smart Lipo on some areas to smooth out my stomach and also liposuction for BBL?

Thanks for your question and thanks for the photos – they help.  We always recommend that you have a consultation with a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon as we are the true experts in this field.  I am not totally understanding what was previously done before – you mention BBL – which is another name for a broad band light or IPL which will not produce the contour irregularities shown in the photos.  It looks as if you had a lipo procedure and there are irregularities from that.  If so, you need to either have a very skilled lipo surgeon correct the problem or have one of the RF skin tightening procedures (series) to help make things better.  These can include the Venus Legacy, the EndyMed 3Deep, the BTL Exelis, or other similar devices.  Further fat reduction may be needed and this will be best determined with a proper consultation.

Michael Gold, MD
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- Alternative is VANQISH, Sculpsure, Coolsculpting

You really need a revision body contouring treatment with VASER HI DEF and fat transfer to the indentations.  I suggest alternatively non invasive options like sculpsure, vanquish and cellutone or even kybella to the problem areas.  This is just from irregularly performed lipo.  Please see an expert in 4D VASER Contouring. Best, Dr. Emer.

You need more body fat for a BBL

Your belly can be smoothed out with corrective liposuction and liposhifting, but the photos don't reveal much fat to work with for a BBL. A consultation would be needed to see how much fat is actually there and whether pre-op weight gain might be needed.