Would I be able to grow hairline on sides or would I need surgery? (Photo)

I've been really self conscious of my hairline for a while now. It is just on the sides that it is like this. I really want to do something about it. I'm tried castor like for a month now and can not see any results. There are small blonde baby hairs but they will not grow. Is there any thing I can do or would I need surgery?

Castor oil do not grow hair. If you have hair loss issues or not happy with your hair line see a doctor for an examination and

Castor oil do not grow hair. If you have hair loss issues or not happy with your hair line see a doctor for an examination and consultation.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Temple hair loss?

You need to see a good, experienced dermatologist of hair transplant surgeon to make a diagnosis and see what he/she could do for you

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon