Looking for fat transfer to breast near Indianapolis or Chicago area.

Does anyone have a great doctor for me to consult with? We are new to the area. Thanks in advance. Most posts I am finding are 5+ years old.

Fat Transfer to the Breasts

Fat Transfer to the Breasts is a technique to permanently enhance breast volume without the maintenance associated with breast implants. Another advantage of the procedure is that you can contour the fat donor sites as well. 
Some patients with tighter breast envelopes may need preoperative expansion with the BRAVA device; other patients with looser skin envelopes or those looking to remove implants and place fat may be able to forego this step.