Looking for fat transfer to breast near Indianapolis or Chicago area.

Does anyone have a great doctor for me to consult with? We are new to the area. Thanks in advance. Most posts I am finding are 5+ years old.

Fat Transfer to the Breasts

Fat Transfer to the Breasts is a technique to permanently enhance breast volume without the maintenance associated with breast implants. Another advantage of the procedure is that you can contour the fat donor sites as well. 
Some patients with tighter breast envelopes may need preoperative expansion with the BRAVA device; other patients with looser skin envelopes or those looking to remove implants and place fat may be able to forego this step.

Breast Fat transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question

I perform a natural breast augmentation with fat. This can be removed from any unwanted areas including the breast itself as part of my lipo-lift procedure. I perform the fat grafting in multiple planes including under the muscle to give the best, most natural enhancement. Fat grafting is a great solution for someone who wants to bring their breast size up a cup or so and use natural tissue vs an implant. However, it can also be combined with an implant or used as a secondary procedure to fill in areas that are flat or thin. It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms, cancer risk or breast feeding. It can be a little lump or hard at first but tends to soften over time. If you gain or lose weight, the transferred fat can do the same.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS