Dropping breast after breast lift. Is there any hope? (Photo)

Originally had donut lift with a 450 implant over the muscle.Caused severe dropping & stretch. skin. Because of that, had a full anchor lift. Again, Caused dropping. After the anchor lift I had no breast crease. Went to another doctor and he again did another lift w/375 impact over the muscle. I was told that I was over corrected during the first lift by the previous doc and there wasn't much he could do. One year out from my second full lift, I'm dropping again.Is there any hope? Devastating :(

Is there any hope?

I'm sorry that you are having problems with your breast lift.  Based soley on your pictures it looks like you might need to have the vertical limb of your mastopexy shortened. An in person exam would be required to determine where the implant sits in relation to the crease under your breast.  I would suggest that you get a couple of consultations with board certified plastic surgeons.

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon