One breast considerable larger after reduction! Any suggestions?

Doctors please advise me. My left breast was very slightly larger before surgery. Like I even had to point it out to the doctor, as he did not notice. Now, 5 days post op, the left breast is considerably larger, it looks freakish! Please, please be honest and tell me is this really likely to change???

Uneven Breasts

Without pictures I am unable to render an educated guess.  If they are still uneven after 3 months, you have a few options.  One is to live with it.  Easiest way to adjust volume is with liposuction.  I have done touch up lipo on breasts in the office with rib blocks and local with excellent results.  If the asymmetry is extreme re-operation may be needed.  Hopefully after the  swelling has abatted you won't need any intervention at all.  Be patient.

Mobile Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction

Without photos, I can not really comment, but initial post-op results will change as the swelling subsides in each breast.

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast reduction surgery.  "Considerably larger" asymmetry would concern me that there is a potential problem going on;  it will be best to communicate these concerns directly with your plastic surgeon. Sometimes, asymmetric swelling around the time of surgery may be  a sign of a complication.  Again, your plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to  accurate assessment, advice, or meaningful reassurance.