Combo IPL and Resurfux. Any suggestions?

I'm scheduled to have a combo of IPL and Resurfux done. I'm 49 years old and have fine lines, wrinkles and over the years have sun damage/dark spots and freckles. Any procedure is worrisome, so I wanted to ask if you felt these treatments combined are safe and should yield good improvement?

Combining IPL and fractional CO2

Thank you for your question itsmeedg23. I understand your concern. IPL is a great treatment for facial rejuvenation. It is difficult to make an assessment without photographs. However in general combining IPL with fractional CO2 laser resurfacing can provide outstanding results in terms of pigmentation.

Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Combining IPL and fractional CO2

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thanks for your query. Yes these treatments are good and yield good results. If done individually they give better results. As you can focus on different areas and give them results but combo offers also yield results. Hope it helps.

All The Best

All The Best