I got my Rhinoplasty done 23 years ago and suddenly since last 6 months the infection started...it was ok for 2 months. Advice?

What type of rhinoplasty did you have?  DId you have an implant placed?  Best to see a plastic surgeon for a full evaluation.

Late infection

I suspect the onset of the infection has nothing to do with the surgery. However, depending what was done at surgery, such as placement of grafts or implants, these things could become secondarily infected. Also, I have seen where a permanent suture became exposed inside the nose and developed some chronic inflammation. Return to your surgeon if possible, otherwise see another rhinoplasty surgeon for a good exam.