Drinking alcohol after FUE surgery.

Hi, I have got myself an fue sugery 2months ago and for the past few weeks I have been drinking a lot. I just want to know if this will affect my end result?

Alcohol after Surgery

Alcohol doesn't really affect hair growth or your transplant results, assuming you aren't doing anything to harm them while drinking. Now that you're at 2 months it really poses no risk, and you're free to do whatever you want as long as you're doing it responsibly!

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

Drinking alcohol "a lot" may mean you are an alcoholic. It may affect your health as well as your results.

Drinking alcohol "a lot" may mean you are an alcoholic.  It may affect your health as well as your results.  Contact your doctor for a follow up and discuss your concerns with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Drinking after FUE

After 2 months you are alright to basically do whatever you want without it affecting your results. Smoking can affect your results because it restricts blood flow. But drinking alcohol won't do much harm. 

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

2 months after FUE

You should be normal at 2 months and drink and do whatever you want from an exercise point of view

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Drinking alcohol after hair transplant

once you have healed, after two weeks you can return to your normal routine. Your hair will start to grow in after three months.

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon