How can I get a better size breast?

I am 25 old and just got married. I am very disturbed with my breast size which is 34 A. I am not confident with my dressing and also my hubby is not happy with my breast. So please guide me to gain my breast size at least 34 C or 36 C.

Doctor Answers 13

Get a Breast Augmentation

You sound like you will be very happy with a breast augmentation. My recommendation to you is to make an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. At that time you can discuss your needs in person and get an idea of what you will look like. Don't trust your breasts to just anybody.

West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

Breast augmentation surgery

Breast augmentation surgery is the safest and most effective way to increase breast size and volume. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and expectations. Best of luck.

Jerome Edelstein, MD
Toronto Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 176 reviews

Small breasts

The best thing to do is to go to a board certified plastic surgeon and get an exam to see what your options are.You for sure want to go with silicone implants.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 62 reviews

Two options

Hello, the way is see it you have two options. One is to get implants (whichever type suits you  the most) or get a liposuction transfering the fat tissue to you breasts. I generally recommend the first option option. Best wishes 

Luis Tactuk Simo, MD
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 54 reviews

How can I get a better size breast

Best option is to see a few boarded "private practice" Plastic Surgeons in person. After a complete examination you will have a question & answer time to address ALL your issues... Good Luck.. 

Darryl J. Blinski, MD
Miami Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 173 reviews

Breast augmentation

You may want to consider breast augmentation.  You have a lot of choices in terms of size and shape, and would pick something you and your husband will be happy with with.  I would consult with a plastic surgeon who can discuss the procedure in more detail.  You can also discuss whether fat grafting is an option as well.

Young R. Cho, MD, PhD
Houston Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 37 reviews

How can I get a better size #breast?

If you are unhappy with your breast size then augmenting the breast with implants and/or fat grafting will help you achieve your desired results.  The discussion about the surgery itself and how it works is best served during an in-person consultation after you have met the surgeon, discussed your concerns & goals, had an examination & measurements taken, etc.  Please make sure you consult with a board-certified/eligible plastic surgeon for best recommendations and explanations as to the surgery and any associated risks.  Good luck!

Megan Jack, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 15 reviews

How can I get a better size breast

Hi.. thank you for the question and very sorry for how you feel... These con be treated with a breast augmentation surgery... Depending of your physical, could be with breast implants under the muscle or over.

Luis A. Mejia, MD
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 66 reviews

How can I get a better size breast?

You need to schedule an in person consultation with an experienced Board Certified PS. During your appointment -  you will be examined, all measurements will be taken, sizing will be performed. For more info you can read here:

Thomas Trevisani, Sr., MD
Orlando Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 63 reviews

How can I enlarge my breasts?

Thanks for your question! I have been performing breast augmentations for 15 years, and must tell you that the only way to permanently increase breast size is through breast augmentation. Your breast goals are certainly attainable with implants.

Be sure to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in/near your area that has performed numerous procedures and has the experience to give you the results you want.

All the best!

Dr. JSB aka Dr. Results 

Jose M. Soler-Baillo, MD
Miami Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 92 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.