My lower jaw protrudes, is there any way to make it is normal without surgery? (photos)

i feel bad. i cant chewing food items properly.i cant talk clearly

Doctor Answers 1

Protruding jaw

I am sorry to hear about your troubles.  If you having trouble with chewing I think it is important that you see a dentist or an orthodontist.  They can assess how your teeth line up.  They may be able to offer you a way to correct your issues with braces, an oral appliance, or another non-surgical option. 

Bryan Rolfes, MD

Minneapolis Otolaryngologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 5 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.