My nose is bent is there any way to correct my nose without surgery please? (photo)

plzz give me someway to straight my nose without surgery

Non Surgical Nose Job

Hi Muzammil, Yes, it is certainly possible to make your nose look straighter without surgery, but it is tricky because, like Dr. Naderi says, we don't want to make your nose alot wider. From the one picture, it seems possible in your case, but you have to know that it will not make your nose smaller, only somewhat straighter. The procedure would involve filling the left top area of your nose and then maybe a bit in the middle right side. I would probably use Voluma. The results last a long time with this filler and it is reversible at any time.Hope that helps!

With as badly bent as your nose is, fillers for correction would likely make it wider, and possibly too wide for your taste.  You will likely need surgery to correct the issue.

Jesse E. Smith, MD, FACS
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty

Fillers can help straighten the nose if injected properly, although surgery may be needed. I suggest you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Rhinoplasty for the crooked nose

A closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish straightening the crooked nose with all of the incisions placed on the inside of the nose.  Osteotomies of the nasal bones are required to straighten them.  Sometimes, a spreader graft is required to be placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage in the midportion of the nose.  A tip rhinoplasty is required to straighten crooked nasal tip cartilages.  For more information and many examples of crooked nose repair,  please see the before and afters located on the link and the video below 

Creating symmetry with non-surgical rhinoplasty

Hi.  Yes you can make a crooked nose appear more straight nonsurgically by injecting fillers to the indented side.  It will make the nose look wider though since during surgery often we add grafts to the indented side with breaking in or shaving down the convex side (which cannot be done non-surgically).  I have to see more photos of your nose from different angles and better quality photos but based on this one picture you can have a more symmetric straighter nose.  Not perfect but better.  

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon