Is their any chance to get your wide nose shape without any expensive surgery?

My nose is very wide and fat. I have used all nose shaping products but I've found no results. As my nose is very tone so my fat nose cartilage looks so disgisting and quite clear which seems to be very shameful for me I've also done exercises, yoga and soo on........I'm just now waiting for results of my hard work

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

Typically fillers can be used to improve the shape and appearance in light/shadows, but a surgical option may have a better outcome to reduce the size. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Rhinoplasty to narrow a wide nose

A  rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing a wide nose. The nasal bridge line can be narrowed with osteotomies, the tip cartilages can be narrowed, and wide nostrils are narrowed with an alar-plasty. For many examples and more information, please see the video and the link below