How con I stop my hair falling? (Photo)

After useing shampoo,,,,,, and every time

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone

I suggest a formal consultation to determine what your cause of hair loss is, could be genetic or due to underlying factors.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Just as there are many reasons for hair loss, there are many treatments that you can follow.
It will be the best if you could get a one on one or virtual consultation with a hair expert in order to get evaluated as this is the only way to get the best possible treatment for you. Many of us offer free consultations in order to examine your case and help you build a treatment plan.

There are options like Laser treatment, PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), medication, etc.
Best of lucks and do not hesitate to follow up with more questions.

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements with the HAIRCHECK instrument which is very effective of predicting hair loss based upon early loss of your hair. It will determine the degree of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the best test to get will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon