Over the last two years I've shed too much hair and it's become very thin. What's the best treatment for this? (Photo)

Hi iam 26 years old male, Past two years I shed too many Hairs and my Density is almost worse. Please find attached pics of my head and help me the best way to restore Hair.

Hair loss In mid 20's

It's important to have your scalp examined by a physician to determine if there are other causes of your hair loss other than (AGA) male pattern baldness. If your hair loss is a result of AGA, then it would be a good idea to discuss Propecia and Rogaine with your doctor.

Irvine Hair Restoration Surgeon

Rapid loss in men

The "most likely" cause for your hair loss is male pattern hair loss. However other causes also need to be excluded so it very important that you see a physician who specializes in hair loss. 

The early stages of male balding can be characterized by rapid loss and increased shedding. But other causes of hair loss can also do this - your physician can help sort out the exact cause and direct you to the proper treatments. 

In 20s and Losing scalp Hair

20s is the time we usually see the early signs of male patterned hair loss.  What you see might be the early signs of a patterned baldness, which could be controlled or at least slowed down by using certain medications such as Rogaine and Propecia.  I recommend you to see a good hair specialists who can perform a microscopic evaluation of your scalp and determine in which areas you have active hair loss.  Of course treatment options will be discussed after a proper diagnosis.

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon