Till 2 weeks back I was a very fair guy, but after shifting to new city, my face has turned pale. Any suggestions?

till 2 weeks back i was a very fair guy, but after shifting to new city, my face has tuned pale, while the rest of the body is white. 2 weeks back i was white colored. what should i do?

Thanks for your query. What you are referring as pale could be just a reaction to weather or the climate. if everything else is okay on your health front then it may be just due to weather. You can show a dermatologist if in doubt. Hope it helps.All The Best

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}